Monday, March 2, 2015

Irp Snerple, Pleiadian Dragon from Outside Time and Space



I started playing when I was about 14-15 years old. By the time I was in high school we were playing nearly every night of the week. With an exclusive contract for a few years at Quonset Naval base, and The Sea-bee Base in Davisville, Rhode Island, we also played everything from Weddings, Dances, parties, clubs, Etc. We rarely had a night off throughout my junior and senior years…. (Lord knows how I managed to graduate in 1972, sI never studied music nor any of the other sub categories in the field of music art and literature. However, I have studied LIFE and am always in constant Zen, which lets my mind be free to be open, causing my awareness to expand 360* in every direction, so I am aware of all goings on within & outside “the within” which is the area of my peripheral environment both in this physical realm and those beyond the Spiritual Realm into esoteric “ether realm.” “WISDOM, EMPATHY, HOPE, LOVE, PEACE, TRUTH, FORGIVENESS COMPASSION- LIFE” – Herb Anthony, aka: Irp Snerple

The Lair of Irp Snerple Rabble Rousing Pleiadian Dragon Lion

The Song,---- Whatcha Gonna Do When The Well Runs Dry?

No comments:

Post a Comment